February 27, 2011

Cleaning up and sorting out...


Well, the meeting (NHWB annual meeting) has turned out to be a pleasant one in the end. I went there with a flu, a real one, you know: acking back, full watery head, red eyes even with flash regulation and feeling like having the famous monday-morning-hangover-of-the-teenage-years. But it behaved well. After two hours raining (I rained, not the clouds 8^) LOL) and feeling miserable, I told it to act really Irenish, and it went. Once every few years it heads my way, hurting hard and behaving badly at 08.00 AM, and vanishing like lightning at about 14.00 PM. May all your sicknesses behave like this "friend" of mine....

The rainy days of late do remind me of what walking is about. Just like quilting: savouring what's around, and creating lasting memories. One of them I want to share with you, this picture was taken only 10 miles from here... to cherish golden moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment