February 23, 2011

finally done!


Found this picture on internet, and it says it all.... Because today I have finally done it: let the pills have their own life again, snuggled together in those cute white boxes! Save the environment, don't digest pills, at least, not these 4-a-day'sies.

No peppers, no uppers, no sleepers....

And a huge pile of torn apart shirts in the washer ;^}

Thank you Bonnie for starting this addiction! For my birthday yesterday Aunt Lucy came with half my years in whole sleeves, the other half of the bunch I'll savour when we visit her again. And.... tadaaah, a new opportunity emerged from my mail to earn a life living from scraps, will work on that tomorrow and Friday. Saturday will be the annual meeting of the walking league, for another year of secretary volunteering.

Underneath the snow that just started falling, life is color again!

No comments:

Post a Comment