July 31, 2011

Thanks to the peacekeepers


We made it! DH and I have been walking in Nijmegen - 4days marches, for us it meant some 120 km in total - and we are back. Without blisters and loose toe-nails, for us really better than we even hoped for! Just look how we feel after 100 km, still going strong =^)
Safe from some hardware problems checking in or out went well. For me it has been the first time I was allowed to walk a mere 30 km per day, officially declared grey wolf ;^} Not too bad for a formerly known black sheep. Only thing is that on this distance there are less soldiers to keep pace with, for me the best cure for tired feet. Maybe next time 40 km again? Who knows....

In the meantime I am busy to set up a webshop, keep an eye open! I am planning to have the shop up and running before the end of this year. Until then putting a business plan together, puzzling the ins and outs of import and export, contacting people, wholesalers and manufacturers. Sew much to do, sew little time....
Tonight we are going to a friend of ours, having her - forever! - "18 till 120" birthday party! Just like me celebrating our youth with an abundance of grey and colored hair! Only our bodies age, we don't!

2 comments:

  1. 100 km...wow...that is sew darn impressive...and a shop...you are one amazing lady...glad to know you ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Irene....hope this finds you well...I always think of you when I pick up my shears...Hope the winter was kind to you...

    ReplyDelete