July 17, 2011

sew I quilt - shawl community


Just finishing the binding on the 'shivers' shawl!
I will be off for a few days, to Nijmegen. Weather is not going to be hot ,just steaming. Rain for the next week, I really hope that there will be some sunshine in between the "clouds are silver lihihining, doo bee doobeedoo!"

I will greet all the great soldiers from the Netherlands, Germany, the States, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Great Brittain and Israel! And all the other ones, who will keep our peace.
My DH and me will be going for the eezy piezee, just 20 miles a day. I am officially declared from the golden age. Its a difference of 10 kilometer per day. Less. After 4 days we'll join this little fella =^}

So we are letting the neighbours in to take care of the cats.
C U l8ter

No comments:

Post a Comment