March 1, 2011

Getting things straight

You know what? I just cut up a jelly roll, but had to trim width of the strips in total for about half an inch... wobbly sides, strips in width changing between 2 and 2 1/2 inch, the latter mentioned on the label. Do you understand that people might feel robbed by the factory? This time no selfedge-spam, but width-inflation 8^{
Finally had notification that after so many weeks the post did deliver - still have to get confirmation from addressee - my birthday present to one of our dear sister-quilters. Even tooth fairies can look crossed > **<
I spent this day filling in notebooks, time tables and procedures for personal and professional use. Maybe that I will remeber all birthdays and festivities. Be the Force be with us all!

1 comment:

  1. It is frustrating when you buy a pre-cut and it is not cut correctly...
    Thanks so much for your comment on my post on Sew We Quilt - I wonder how your quilting went this afternoon - I have started collecting shirts...
    Hope your elections are going well....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete