March 13, 2011

Rest in Pieces

It's a pity, it's a shame. Just a few months old, my camera went to rest, maybe 4ever?

I have to blog without fresh pictures, and I am not that happy with it. No instructions, no beautiful updates on my beloved Dutch landscapes, no records on my plodding along in Quiltland. It has been for 1 1/2 week now, this is why there is hardly an update on Green, Fabrilicious or even at Home. This week will be filled - there is no escape - with filing, clearing and finding out what to use as follower-up to the unwilling camera. There is still some guarantee on it, but as I ordered it on the web, things have to be found out in real life =^{

Look for what still is updated on the other pages...

There is nothing like technical progress... NOTHING....

But: spring is in the air, and love is all around, I am definitively descending from my attic to the ground floor to deliver a xxxxx to DH. A good advice for all of you, but today a special hug for Lane and Rob, and any others in love!

Be well and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment