March 18, 2011

Count Your Blessings!

Today I spent my time washing, ironing and folding fabrics from other people's buying sprees. The monthly hunt on the flea market was so rewarding! A few shirts, including black stripes ;^}} jumped right into my arms.
The camera problem is still there, I have to take time to go and look for a shop to repair it. The web is a good thing, only service is a little hassle through the wires and the cables. No single arm can be put through my way, especially not when the wires are optic fibers...
Its already time for a drink, tomorrow DH and me will be eating (at least the soles of our shoes) some 15 miles in the vicinity of Almere, a town condtructed out of nothing on the bottom of a former sea. Dutch!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty lady you are...and happy 60th...we are in the same decade wink...lol.
    Love this decade the most...toodles samm

    ReplyDelete