June 13, 2011

Happy days are here again!


Never thought I would be able to thrive without drugs....
Cold-turkey'ed the uppers two months ago, and have been growing since then.
Next step will be to tackle the allergies, read something about Kefir, have to try it. That's another story all together.

And Hurray! All the wood needed for a nice little house-on-the-greenfields, where we grow our veggies, arrived last week, tomorrow the fundamentals will be made concrete, litterally!
The snails and slugs still feast on the squases, the pumpkins and the beans. We had to put a fence around it =^{ Repellent grains are no option, we love the birds and we love ourselves, eventually poison will end up in our own bodies.

Started to swap siggies, I know I am a little slow in making them myself, today and tomorrow will be dedicated to make some. At least I can find a few things again, clearing messes never has been my strong character trait! Worked on that as well lately, love the outcome, not the process however. Just a little peek of what I am working on shown here. I did some more already, but that is for another time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I want to come over and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irene - I stumbled onto your blog from another one, and am pleased to make your acquaintance. Good luck with all you've got going on, and enjoy your quilting. Hope you've discovered what was wrong with your camera. I've visited Amsterdam a couple of times, and love your lovely hometown. I read your profile and don't see anything about your illness listed there, and read through your older posts, adn didn't see much mention either. Just hopoe you are doing well. I'm a new subscriber and will be following to see how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete